When You Know Your To Old

Phisicaly demanding jobs dont help as you get older when it comes to spending any free time you have.A true tale thats known around here that always makes me chuckle was when a certain poacher got jailed at the age of 72 some years back now thats dedication. lol

He must have had some gear on him if they jailed him at that age for poaching, I'm jealous. :D

Think it was down to a lot of previouse and K.O. a keeper so the story goes.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not only poaching at 72 but scrapping too, it gets better and better. I only hope I'm half as much a handful at that age.

Ye hes been dead a few years now remember going up and seeing him just before he was 80 and a few months before two keepers set about him giving him a bloody nose and a fat lip one of them was the keeper he knocked out .

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been happening to me over the last decade,...I knew IT was coming,.tried to fight the ageing process,..but was always on a loser. My problem has not been in getting old,.it has been in accepting the f

You know your getting old when you switch over to the adult channel theres a bird dressed in a little maids outfit and as she bends over to pretend to do some cleaning you think to yourself " f*ck me

Then it will be time to get a quad

A gentle mooch every afternoon is about my lot these days :icon_eek::cray: Luckily nobody told my dogs that I'm completely useless: bashing along the hedgerows keeps them more or less happy, though I live in fear of one of the nut jobs ending up on the far side of a lake dealing death to some unsuspecting beastie while I haul my creaking frame into the cover guided by the sounds I don't want to hear, especially on a nice sunny afternoon when the place is lifting with hikers and birdwatchers!

In other words the keeper was a coward...tatblisters....

Bet the old boy could tell a few good story's tatblisters

In other words the keeper was a coward...tatblisters....

Bet the old boy could tell a few good story's tatblisters

Dave Sleight new him well and has wrote about him in earth dog running a few times.Bush mangam could certainly have told some tails if he was still alive.