What A Difference 12Months Makes

Looks like you hammered them last year,,,me and vin did the same two year ago,,,getting 50, 60 s then two days we toned up,,,,but,,you can only catch them once,,,then came the snow and then the mixi,,,,and I think 30 will be a top day...

That van is exactly same as mine,,same colour the lot,,,you got a side loading door?,,,had mine right high up last year,,almost on the tops up some steep places,,,keeper couldn't believe we got up there ,,lol,,,great little vans

Looks like you hammered them last year,,,me and vin did the same two year ago,,,getting 50, 60 s then two days we toned up,,,,but,,you can only catch them once,,,then came the snow and then the mixi,,,,and I think 30 will be a top day...

That van is exactly same as mine,,same colour the lot,,,you got a side loading door?,,,had mine right high up last year,,almost on the tops up some steep places,,,keeper couldn't believe we got up there ,,lol,,,great little vans

. Myxi came earlie on this year there was a lot of young about until it struck. Hopefully they will be back up in numbers next season. It just means the ferrets will have to work that bit harder to find them, plus my young lurcher saves a lot of unnecessary netting up by marking the holes. It my mates van it doesn't have a side door, it gets us up to some good places providing it's not too wet

Happened to us this year. Ferreted a place last year and managed 14 in two hours. Heres the video if would like to watch it again http://youtu.be/74c_jKdkpMc

But this year on the same place in the same amount of time we caught 6 and missed one. Checked the sex of the rabbits and all were female. That's next years rabbits gone as well. Luckily a couple fields away we found more warrens and ferreted another four. Video will be on this DVD im making.

Well done anyway neil, better than none. You sure nobody has beat you to them?

Edited by REW

Rew, there is only my mate with permission and the farmers are always about on there quads checking livestock ect. We have taken good numbers off there the last two seasons then earlie spring saw mixi wipe them out. Hopefully there it plenty still in the rocks and walls so when the weather gets bad they will move into the warrens,