Hard Work Paid Off :)

Hi Guys as alot of you might know due to reading other posts of mine iv been trying my best to get permission, last weekend i finally found a farmer that was having rabbit issues on his fields, i couldnt of been any happier when i herd this, so i went to the fields for the first time yesterday, had a walk around to get my bearings only saw one rabbit, i went back later that night with my gun and lamp, well the place was full of eyes gleaming! I took out 5 of them which i thought was decent for first night plus im just getting back into the swing of shooting after few years out, also saw a few baby rabbits but left them alone, cheers for reading my happiness hope to post few more outings

post-69992-0-02583500-1413022558_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Good on you bud just go,s to show dont give up as it only takes one to say yes and your on your way ,xmas is on its way get him or her a bottle of some thing and give it to them at Xmas as it go,s a long way with them keep them happy and as they say word of mouth is better than knocking one will lead to two and then some .

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...