Bull Cross Fans Let's See Them

Spartacus, People say bullXs wont make all rounders, ol' Blue made all round look easy! Cracking dog!

yeah I've heard that loads of times too,,,what a load of bollocks !!!
a 1/2 x won't do that in my opinion but 3/4 x will and 5/8 3/8 x will
i don't know, hogie on here had one that could do it all caught on golf courses and all

thats just my opinion chid but i wouldn't think they would be any good at it tbh rabbits and fox yes but hare and deer no
deer would be no problem for a half x , and they will/would catch hunted up hare , ffs your hardly goin to use a half x for coursing are you :laugh:
  • Like 2

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another bullxs thats not been worked lol

This his my dog

one for teddog

Posted Images

Spartacus, People say bullXs wont make all rounders, ol' Blue made all round look easy! Cracking dog!

i don't know, hogie on here had one that could do it all caught on golf courses and all
thats just my opinion chid but i wouldn't think they would be any good at it tbh rabbits and fox yes but hare and deer no
deer would be no problem for a half x , and they will/would catch hunted up hare , ffs your hardly goin to use a half x for coursing are you :laugh:

nar chid a deer would do a 1/2 x bull gh on a run probably catch in cover .would it f**k do a hare coursing so they are only good for rabbits and fox imo

• Like 1

nar chid a deer would do a 1/2 x bull gh on a run probably catch in cover .would it f**k do a hare coursing so they are only good for rabbits and fox imo
you aint a feckin baldies about bullxs....

and I didnt say it would do a hare coursing I said hunted up... your bullx must be shite if you think they are rabbit and fox only mutts

Edited by chid21

seen plenty 1/2 catch deer no probs and prob one of best Xs to have where there's small fields and deer cant get into their running before 1/2s on them , and best in the rut by far all pre Ban of course Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 2

you aint a feckin baldies about bullxs....

and I didnt say it would do a hare coursing I said hunted up... your bullx must be shite if you think they are rabbit and fox only mutts

its my opinion chid we all have one and for that reason am oot lol

A keeper friend of mine has not long been gifted a 1/4 grey 3/4 bull and although we've only been running it a couple of weeks it's almost indestructible has done everything we've asked of it it's very good in heavy woodland and cover and has put abit away when I first see this dog I didn't think it would turn a rabbit let alone anything else but it certainly proved me wrong I've got a 3/8 5/8th brill little dog for the flinty ground locally if I get another bull cross I'd like one put back to a tested coursing dog similar to Roy's litter off here think they'd be handy enough for my type of running. Atb

• Like 1

gaffer iv had a few half x's and i personally dont rate them as much as a 1/4 type lurcher but they caught hares & deer regular.

i used to think you needed a dog with plenty of speed to put deer in the bag, when i ran a fair share i soon realised how wrong i was

gaffer iv had a few half x's and i personally dont rate them as much as a 1/4 type lurcher but they caught hares & deer regular.

i used to think you needed a dog with plenty of speed to put deer in the bag, when i ran a fair share i soon realised how wrong i was

dogs for jobs mate

1/4 no wind ,ok for 6/7 good runs

dogs for jobs mate

i agree with you, i meant 1/4 bull x lurcher didnt word it to well :thumbs:

(edited to add just my personal preference)

Edited by as88

dogs for jobs mate

i agree with you, i meant 1/4 bull x lurcher didnt word it to well :thumbs:

(edited to add just my personal preference)

thats what my pups are 1/4 bull the rest bedy whippet gh in them