Bull Cross Fans Let's See Them

Why be jealous silversnake.I'd give my right arm to hunt where you are,we should be jealous I'd have sent one over for nothing if the quarantine wasn't so strict :D

cheers silversnake me and roybo will pop down next season and run a few hogs with the pups lol
Let me know when you are coming, hog, hare, fox, sometimes cats. We would have to be very careful not to slip when there are kangaroos around as we wouldn't want to accidentally put a bull x on a big buck roo... There are some fallow around too but the dogs can only flush and bail them. It would be nice to bring a young pup for his education, he could go missing too.lol.

sounds like a fab plays to hunt.bet seeing them roos up close would put most dogs off lol.love to see what the pups would make of it all down there.you can keep roybos lol

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another bullxs thats not been worked lol

This his my dog

one for teddog

Posted Images

Spartacus, People say bullXs wont make all rounders, ol' Blue made all round look easy! Cracking dog!

yeah I've heard that loads of times too,,,what a load of bollocks !!!
a 1/2 x won't do that in my opinion but 3/4 x will and 5/8 3/8 x will
i don't know, hogie on here had one that could do it all caught on golf courses and all

Spartacus, People say bullXs wont make all rounders, ol' Blue made all round look easy! Cracking dog!

i don't know, hogie on here had one that could do it all caught on golf courses and all

thats just my opinion chid but i wouldn't think they would be any good at it tbh rabbits and fox yes but hare and deer no

thats just my opinion chid but i wouldn't think they would be any good at it tbh rabbits and fox yes but hare and deer no
my opinion exactly from what I've seen
  • Like 1

Brian Steven 72. That old dog did it all regularly and plenty of good lads see him do it too. As for percentages in them you can get a greyhound and a bulldog out of the same litter, The more bull the better in my opinion , half cross or 5/8x3/8 and pick a smaller pup with a long back to get a racey one