Aa Pro Sport..advice Needed

So I'm after purchasing a .22 AA pro sport, I have been watching a lot of vidoes on youtube and one person appears to have a fantastic knowledge of this particular airgun....Si Pittaway....had hope to direct a few questions to him...unfortunately it looks like he is banned. I'm hoping here are a few more experts to answer a few queries

1. I want to get a sling, Si appears to have an attachment to the barrel to link the sling to...I always thought nothing should touch the barrel as it affects accuracy...can anyone explain this....I'm sure there is a valid explanation so where's the best place to get the attachment and a nice leather tan sling
  2. Whats the best scope to get for this particular gun...I'm sure there's many, i have been looking at a Hawke Sidewinder 30 Tactical SF 6.5-20x42.....opinions?
  3. From people experience whats the best pellets for this gun
  4. Any either advice...have not received the gun yet

• Like 1

Right iv had two the famous CROW SPORT 1 and the crow sport 2 (you will see what i mean if you look at some of my posts) putting a barrel band on will not affect accuracy in any way.

There a cracking rifle and i would highly recommend one to any body .

and the scope you mention shood be ok but remember this rifle has a kick to it so you will need a scope that will cope with the recoil don't go cheep as they knock out of zero easily.

the aa pro sport is nice to shoot out of the box and better if tuned in some cases just like a pcp if dune right .

Could of dune with the under leaver being black instead of silver but that's just my opinion ,

ill try and find a photo of one of mine with the sling fitted

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

post-63400-0-79128700-1412691172_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-18824200-1412691182_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-24107500-1412691194_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-15830300-1412691262.jpg

post-63400-0-61743500-1412691359_thumb.jpg

Sorry bud the pellets i used were jsb exacts 15,89 and both the crow sports loved them but not every rifle is the same get a few tester packs and try them then you will see what it likes the jsb,s are a bit expensive but you only get what you pay for at the end of the day hope iv been of help bud any thing else you want to no just let me no

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ps si was not banned he asked for his account to be deleted

Edited by bigmac 97kt

A crackin rifle indeed. Is quite getting, or got I should say, a legendary status.

The only downside is no lefty.

In the images posted by Mac, he just heated three pellets up and stuck um together :D

Edited by Rez
  • Like 2

A crackin rifle indeed. Is quite getting, or got I should say, a legendary status.

The only downside is no lefty.

In the images posted by Mac, he just heated three pellets up and stuck um together :D

BAAAAAAAAAAA i thought i had got away with it :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

By the way there are about six or seven in there took ages to melt them together with the zippo lighter :D :D :D

• Like 1

Here is one but its not a very clear one and a photo of how good these are once you master it atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank you so much for your informative post...much appreciated I rang AA to ask them where to get barrel clamp and they put me in contact with Blackpool air rifles...just ordered one off their site and real nice tan leather sling

Anyway the rifle I'm getting is the FAC version of the Prosport as in Ireland you need an FAC no matter what the power is, so might as well go for the extra power....it would appear the rifle will be a 16ftIb.
Can't wait to get it
  • Like 1

Here is one but its not a very clear one and a photo of how good these are once you master it atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank you so much for your informative post...much appreciated I rang AA to ask them where to get barrel clamp and they put me in contact with Blackpool air rifles...just ordered one off their site and real nice tan leather sling

Anyway the rifle I'm getting is the FAC version of the Prosport as in Ireland you need an FAC no matter what the power is, so might as well go for the extra power....it would appear the rifle will be a 16ftIb.
Can't wait to get it

What, you lucky bas***d ,how much is it to buy a house over there lol .

Nice one bud .

i think you will fall in love with it .