Ear Tattooing

Guest SJM

There seems to be a lot of dog theft going on at the moment :no::censored::wallbash: If anyone in Scotland wants to have their dogs ear tattooed send me a PM I will do it for you, no charge, if you want to buy me a pint or make a donation of something tasty for the jukels thats fine though :D

You can have any number/letter combination you like in one or both ears, up to 5 digits and in green or black ink. If your dog is allready microchipped you can add the tattoo details on to the paperwork so it ties in. I will do any adult dog so long as the owner brings their own muzzle and holds the dog. Litters of pups can be done from 5-6 weeks depending on breed/ear size and they dont usually need to be muzzled for the procedure. The best tattoo to have is one which consists of 2 or 3 digits in both ears, I usually do my initials in one and the year of birth in the other, I used to do all the dogs individual names in their ears but this is no longer wise as it means your telling the theif what the dog is called and giving them a helping hand in a way :doh:

I also do microchipping at the basic cost £5 which is the cost of the chip, but I dont have any chips at present, if enough people are interested I will order some up and we could have a chipping day or something like that?

Please consider having your dogs done if not done allready, lets make it as hard as possible for these ignorant, theiving scum b*****ds :boxing:

I will see if I can get organised for a few of the shows next year and bring the kit along for anyone who wants it done, probably just be the Scottish and Cumbrian shows/game fairs though Yorkshires a bit far for me to travel having so many dogs to look after :(

Would that happen to be your best friend's Dad's dog, sorry I mean mother :toast: If shes that dying to meet me why didnt she phone me the 2 times I gave her my number? Actions speak louder than words :feck:

This is a thread about ear tattoing which I put up to try and HELP people out, you know fellow hunters, do a good deed and all that, if your not interested in having your dog done then F U C K off and post your shite somewhere else, and it is pure SHITE that you post, not one single pic, story or anything of any interest to anyone, I dont know why Ian puts up with idiots like you on the site and Ive told him straight what I think he should do with you lot :yes:=@:bye:

Its a genuine offer, Im not asking for any money, Im trying to help folk out, like it says in the ad PM for details :doh: . If everyone had their dogs either tattooed or chipped or both, it would make reuiniting of lost and stolen dogs a heck of a lot easier. If Im too far away PM me and I will put you in touch with someone who can do your dogs for you (allthough you will have to pay for it) I do not think dog theft is a laughing matter :censored: Until you have had it happen to you, you will have no idea what its like, so make a joke of it if youse want but if your dog ever goes missing youll wish you had put some kind of identifying mark on it, in a row of kennels in the pound, one red or black lurcher looks just like the next one, and sometimes they only get 7 days and its :bye:

Ive requested this be locked so that people who are genuinely interested in taking up the offer can get in touch with me via PM I will be happy to help :thumbs: