Cabinets Are Too Small

I have a 36 ( i think) gun cabinet, measures about 4ft wide and 18inches deep. Dont have any trouble fitting scoped rifles in that.

Aslo have one which is half the width, set up for 18 guns iirc.

Could sell either of those if they are any use to you.

£200 for either

Edd

Take the offer from Edd, I use a buffalo river 10 gun with locking box and extra deep etc.

I only have 6 guns in it but it gives space and stops guns clanking around on each other and becoming damaged.

I'd always go for a rating number at least 3/4 above how many guns you Have for possible expansion later and reasons mentioned above.

I always found gun cabinets to be very cramped for what they were supposed to hold ie a 3 gun cabinet would hold 3 guns but it would be a tight squeeze, not good for expensive guns. The cabinet I have at the minute is a 5 gun, I have 2 semi auto shotguns and a scoped rifle in it and I still have to be careful when taking them out, as Iksopener said always get a bigger cabinet for the guns you have.

I have a 36 ( i think) gun cabinet, measures about 4ft wide and 18inches deep. Dont have any trouble fitting scoped rifles in that.

£200 for either

Edd

if you want to sell the other in the future, give me a shout please mate. Mines rather cramped! You can never have a cabinet to big lol

£200 for either

Edd

if you want to sell the other in the future, give me a shout please mate. Mines rather cramped! You can never have a cabinet to big lol

Pm sent

Edd

Dead right Mate.

I seam welded and plug welded three sheets of 5/16" plate together in a sandwich arrangement for all the exterior surfaces of my cabinet. (This creates a lamination effect that is near impossible to cut thru with an oxy torch unless a would be thief has an awful lot of time, and doesn't mind charcoaled firearms if he does get that far.)

Then between the outer plated walls and the inner wall (which is bolted in place from the inside) is a layer of fire cement.

The 8 locking shafts in the door are made of hardened and tempered Chromium steel. The cabinet itself is anchoured to the concrete floor with six 1/2" Tigerbolts.

After the tiger bolts are done, I then place four 1" thick plates of steel and two 1" thick castings of lead in the base, which is then covered by a drop in false floor.

A bit over kill I know,,, but then again, I enjoy my work.

The only thing I didn't do myself, was the free hand mural on the door.

This was done by my friend and tattoo artist.

Edited by Die Judicii