Danny Macaskill - The Ridge

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of heavy threads on today so here's something a bit lighter. The latest offering from Danny Macaskill. Awesome!  

Another film by the boy on the bike. Not sure the film does justice to how steep some of that is. I’d have needed a dook in the loch and a change of troosers before doing the last wee bit to camera ??

I just read about how he replaced Martyn Ashton in a film after Martyn broke his back. Here's a video of Ashton on a customized bike for the first time since he was paralysed: what courage! https

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Or mommys mountain bike.?

Me and the brother was coming home from fishing one evening rods tied to the bikes when the usual sprint race started near home him on my mother’s 3 geared yoke lol he’s standing pedalling as hard as he can goes for third gear and it slips starts wobbling like feck, into the grass at the side of the road and hits a bolder and puts the bike in shite one of my funniest memories as a lad. Lol. It was the look on his face as he went by me like I’ve got ye this evening ye wee bollox then seeing it turn to pure panic just before he got smashed. Feckin priceless. Lol. 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Not Danny but a cool little video. 

I put this vid up on another thread a while back, BS's One Shot, must have watched it 20 times lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1