My Bull Cross

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His about 15 months old now making nice dog

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker how long you been in the game ya seem

Or to arrange matches that'll never happen.

Posted Images

I'm running a three quarter grey quarter bull on big ears this season and she's doing very well

Is the quarter a proper bull? What's her running style & stamina like? I'm curious as you only hear of saluki x doing hares now a days but id reckon if you used the correct bulldog that it would add lots of stamina if properly bred imo

Micky

I'm running a three quarter grey quarter bull on big ears this season and she's doing very well

Is the quarter a proper bull? What's her running style & stamina like? I'm curious as you only hear of saluki x doing hares now a days but id reckon if you used the correct bulldog that it would add lots of stamina if properly bred imo

Micky

Yea apbt don't know antn else bout the bull but workin type.shes fast so up and at em type stamina is good and gettin better each week.got a kill last Sunday running with a collie cross on a good hare this time of year.ten minutes later she ran well on the next hare aswell.i can't fault her stamina regular long runs

will have her fit for it.both her parents were three quarter grey x quarter bull.i slipped her on her own and she hit a fence couple weeks ago at the start of a race and just got back up and made up the ground on the hare and got her few stops out of it.the hare got away that time.this her first season and I'm happy I think the bull gives them gameness to put in the effort on the run.

• Like 1

years ago there was a 3/4 x bull gh called rambo what used to run hares and do very well so i have been told by my old man

was this a dog from the north of england?

from leads

That dog had at least 1/4 saluki in it. AND it was a bit of a freak, the rest of the litter couldn't do anything with a hare in the daytime. They were bred by Gary Allot and I think there was 8 or 9 in the litter. Rambo was the only one with a narrow head. Rambo was a great dog, but he was a one off and despite being mated to many dozens of bitches I don't think he threw much of any note. None as good as himself I'm lead to believe. I had a son out of him.

• Like 1

years ago there was a 3/4 x bull gh called rambo what used to run hares and do very well so i have been told by my old man

from leads

That dog had at least 1/4 saluki in it. AND it was a bit of a freak, the rest of the litter couldn't do anything with a hare in the daytime. They were bred by Gary Allot and I think there was 8 or 9 in the litter. Rambo was the only one with a narrow head. Rambo was a great dog, but he was a one off and despite being mated to many dozens of bitches I don't think he threw much of any note. None as good as himself I'm lead to believe. I had a son out of him.

i no nothing about the dog my old man saw it run a few times impressive dog by all accounts

• Like 1

from leads

Aces and once in a lifetime dogs seldom produce offspring as good themselves tbh.

• Like 1