My Bull Cross

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His about 15 months old now making nice dog

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker how long you been in the game ya seem

Or to arrange matches that'll never happen.

Posted Images

Nice dog mate what's his breeding looks very much like my dog same age aswel is he out of adog called blade Ian churches breeding

wasnt blade recently rehomed rachael had a habit of going to ground when out and was a very good alround dog and did sire some handy dogs yorkshire way ted you silence says it all

Excuse my ignorance but can you explain this to me ?

I never seen a good bull x myself and I been out with a fair few, once seen one run four fields back and hide under the van whilst my 20inch colliewhippetgrey was stuck head in getting banged up , on other nites different dogs couldn't pick up a cold couldn't turn they were all abit pointless in my opinion having relatives of mine owned a lot of deerx id take that breed far over any bullx that's my opinion each to there own

• Like 1

Must just be on the wind up as he has a bull grey x saluki grey (a bull cross)and a very nice cross too,you never know you might get to Like the bull side of it teddog,

Can't believe you all took the bait haha

Must just be on the wind up as he has a bull grey x saluki grey (a bull cross)and a very nice cross too,you never know you might get to Like the bull side of it teddog,

correction it's only 1/8 bull. it's bull/grey/saluki/grey x saluki/grey.line bred from the best(both sides).

correction it's only 1/8 bull. it's bull/grey/saluki/grey x saluki/grey.line bred from the best(both sides).

ted ya full of shit you told me you never owned a bull x