My Bull Cross

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His about 15 months old now making nice dog

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker how long you been in the game ya seem

Or to arrange matches that'll never happen.

Posted Images

better waiting till jan ted then you will get a more educated fox there still a bit green this time of year and take him back out a few nights later for the same and then again for the same and then come back and we will see if you still think the same way

you aint got to tell me there a bit clueless this time of year.you were the people telling me that there is nothing a deer x can do that a bull x can't and i just gave an example of coursing and then a challenge then you lot said a bull x can do a better job with foxing and i will accept the night or day out. i said 99% of bull x's are rubbish there proberly are a few that can do day and night foxing week in week out. 1% will be bred from genuine parents.

see ted that whats i mean about clueless i have seen a few 3/4 1/4 grey/bull that took good numbers of all edible more than likely better than a deer/hound x but im not writing off what they can do but your 1 per cent thats shows you that you really are clueless i see more bull being added than your d/h theses days says it all really what happened to your yapping jacking shite :hmm: maybe you need to spend less time on here and more time out seeing what certain crosses can do educate yourself before spouting your bollocks :thumbs:

ok delswal here's something a deerhound x can do that a bull x can't.i challenge you to a best of 3 winter big rabbit comp.no money just pride.forgot to mention deerhounds have brains too.

just a shame the owners don't have the same amount of brains eh! ;)

I got a dog with bull in it will run you for 3 runs for £1000

aint got a £1000 big man and if i did you would find an excuse just trying to act big in front of your p.c can see right through you.

ok delswal here's something a deerhound x can do that a bull x can't.i challenge you to a best of 3 winter big rabbit comp.no money just pride.forgot to mention deerhounds have brains too.

just a shame the owners don't have the same amount of brains eh! ;)
I got a dog with bull in it will run you for 3 runs for £1000

aint got a £1000 big man and if i did you would find an excuse just trying to act big in front of your p.c can see right through you.
deerhounds must be a poor man's dog and bull x for the rich lol

ok all you experts can somebody tell me the difference between an a.p.b.t. and a staff(different breed). the bull x has been touted as an all rounder and now its been over produced and over sold and now 99% are a laughing stock amongst knowledgeable working dog owners. i am not fishing for a bite this is what i think.

• Like 1

so your telling me the only difference is 'there is good and bad, tell that to genuine a a.p.b.t. owners.so every staff is a pit and every pit is a staff.not a clue anybody else know the difference.there was alot of experts on here yesterday.

ok all you experts can somebody tell me the difference between an a.p.b.t. and a staff(different breed). the bull x has been touted as an all rounder and now its been over produced and over sold and now 99% are a laughing stock amongst knowledgeable working dog owners. i am not fishing for a bite this is what i think.

well only going on when we kept staffs back in the 50-60s , they were similar to some pits in size . most staffs were bred to a kc standard , where as apbt were just bred for performance, so they will come in all different sizes +looks . as said there were some very good apbts back then and up to mid 80s , then with the ban a lot of the good stuff gone, few about now but nothing to what they were like back then. if you can or could get proper apbts from proven stuff then there nothing to touch them, but the (problem ) is can you today.? maybe in different country's but not much chance here .!!

so your telling me the only difference is 'there is good and bad, tell that to genuine a a.p.b.t. owners.so every staff is a pit and every pit is a staff.not a clue anybody else know the difference.there was alot of experts on here yesterday.

I was talking about bullxgh you totally dismiss them because you have had a bad experience with one ie dog was wank not all are wank ted and you know what and you say they bring nothing to the table bollox pal maybe yours didn't not to say others don't

I would say that a working staffs are rarer than a well bred pit these days . When I first started out lamping in the early 90's I had collie xs and deerhound xs . I had a range of different xs when I was younger and most was good pot fillers . Then 10year bck I started with bull xs and I had my fair amount of shit ones but never let it put me of them cos when you have a good one then there worth there weight in gold . There just as bideble as any other x of lurcher . But it depends on what bull people are useing if it's not a apbt in the x then your gonna struggle as there is only a hand full of good staffs about .

• Like 1

I honestly think you've got to move away from the titles Staff or APBT, especially with those dogs we see daily on our streets. When talking about these breeds, over the years these two breeds have morphed into, what I would call bull bloods. They are now mostly a mish mash, the problem though is using the right bull blood for lurcher production, because that big mean 'ol dog on the street corner ain't gonna get you what you need.... :no: