My Bull Cross

some people on here will think thats great,me i aint seen a good bullx yet.they look the part but i can't see what they bring to the table.average lamp dogs and no good at daytime anything.the most over rated lurcher out there.

most stupid thing I've ever read on here if you need to ask you will never know best dog I've seen in the the day was a bull cross bitch I hunt with hounds every week for a single dog hunting fox what a eye opener but seen good lurches to but the drive in that bitch unbelievable
  • Like 1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His about 15 months old now making nice dog

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker how long you been in the game ya seem

Or to arrange matches that'll never happen.

Posted Images

never never never seen a bad deer/gray.a true all rounder.

Now I know you need to get out and about more ffs, I know of a few lads who have deer x and some of them are well below what i would call a good lurcher.

I myself have a deer x, I got her for one purpose only and she's doing well for the reason I got her, but there is nothing she can do what a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull cannot do, but there is things what the bull x can do what she won't, and that goes for other deer x's also.

hhahhahhahha brilliant,maybe you should get out more with some decent ones,deerhound x are much quicker,turn better,better temperment,jump higher,more stamina, better nose, better feet and theres nothing a bull x can do that a deerhound x can't.

• Like 1

hhahhahhahha brilliant,maybe you should get out more with some decent ones,deerhound x are much quicker,turn better,better temperment,jump higher,more stamina, better nose, better feet and theres nothing a bull x can do that a deerhound x can't.

You talk some sh*te you do :yes: " theres nothing a bull x can do that a deerhound x can't". What a load of bollocks.

• Like 2

ok delswal here's something a deerhound x can do that a bull x can't.i challenge you to a best of 3 winter big rabbit comp.no money just pride.forgot to mention deerhounds have brains too.

just a shame the owners don't have the same amount of brains eh! ;)

• Like 4

:laugh: you are either on the wind up ted or you are totally clueless now i know and have seen deerhound xs and they do make a handy dog and even though there not my first choice i wont dismiss what they can and will do

• Like 1

ok delswal here's something a deerhound x can do that a bull x can't.i challenge you to a best of 3 winter big rabbit comp.no money just pride.forgot to mention deerhounds have brains too.

plenty of bull x's out there with brains. It's just that many owners never give them the opportunity to use 'em

• Like 1

It's joke what has already been said horses for courses.

A bull x ISNT a hare dog, deerhounds were used for hare before the saluki arrived on these sores then they went out of favor due to the saluki been better at their job.

Once again horses for courses

• Like 1

teddog obviously a bull cross wont beat a hare dog on best of 3 winter hares though id say you wouldn't take up the challenge of best of 3 winter foxes with your deerhound

I think a good deerhound x will take a 3 winter foxes, but a bull x will take them 4 nights a week and still want more

• Like 4