My Bull Cross

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His about 15 months old now making nice dog

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker how long you been in the game ya seem

Or to arrange matches that'll never happen.

Posted Images

some people on here will think thats great,me i aint seen a good bullx yet.they look the part but i can't see what they bring to the table.average lamp dogs and no good at daytime anything.the most over rated lurcher out there.

• Like 1

some people on here will think thats great,me i aint seen a good bullx yet.they look the part but i can't see what they bring to the table.average lamp dogs and no good at daytime anything.the most over rated lurcher out there.

you must be blind if you can't see what they bring to the table you can't have seen any good ones at all then ted granted there are some shit ones out there but thats down to lads breeding because they want cash and because its a bull x what they bring is gameness in bucket loads if its come from good stuff and good feet i had mine on trial for a month and if she was shit i wouldn't have baught her or even bred her

• Like 3

haha sounds like someone is fishing for a bite :laugh:

nice dog that buddy all the best with him

• Like 2

you must be blind if you can't see what they bring to the table you can't have seen any good ones at all then ted granted there are some shit ones out there but thats down to lads breeding because they want cash and because its a bull x what they bring is gameness in bucket loads if its come from good stuff and good feet i had mine on trial for a month and if she was shit i wouldn't have baught her or even bred her

yeah you bred from yours and you still got 2.i think i remember you had some trouble selling them.there slow ,can't turn, not to be trusted and 1 trick pony's.bring yours down here and i'll show you up with my deer/grey.

yeah you bred from yours and you still got 2.i think i remember you had some trouble selling them.there slow ,can't turn, not to be trusted and 1 trick pony's.bring yours down here and i'll show you up with my deer/grey.

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker :laugh: how long you been in the game ya seem to know alot about f**k all

• Like 5

I for one ain't a fan of the bull x...... But I'm sat here with a 5 month old pup with a bit of bull in him stretched out on the settee and he is showing all the right signs of a biddable handy pot filler.

Cheers, matt

• Like 2

same as you mattyg i got one of asra's litter.its the 1/2 x's and the 3/4 x's that i think could be shown up by an average lurcher with no bull in it.i've been out quite a few times with different bull x's and not impressed and the only good things that i hear about a bull x is always from there owners.