Young Lad With Spaniels Wanted For Full Time Beating

As per title young lad with dogs wanted for beating, we are based on a commercial shoot in mid wales, accommodation will be provided in the form of lodging with myself and head keeper. Good opportunity for lad out of work or someone looking at getting into keepering full time. Driving licence preferable although jot essential. Already started shooting so available to start ASAP.

Pm me with your number and I will get back to you

Thanks

Izzy

• Like 2

Yeah very good opportunity, we have a lot of contacts within industry, don't be put of by lodging with head keeper, we all been down pub tonight and had a good laugh, no rent required just a good beater and a good help out on off days feeding whatever's needed, please pm me

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

what an amazing thing to be offered. however unfortunately my springer spaniel (fully trained gundog trained by myself) was killed in a car accident. I have no got two cockers but they are too young. sorry would have loved to help you out and gain this wonderful experience.