Whippet Greyhound Breeder.

Tis a man on the south coast Hasting, who breeds first X's. Had a good bitch off him a while back. She died in action at 6 years old, super freezer filler, crazy prey drive, a bit prone to tears.

Would I have another?......maybe.

When you decide you want one message me with your number.

Mine looked ok and were good. Had one fractured joint on a toe in the 6 years I had her. She was a tad over 21" and weighed between 28 and 30lb. I lamped her 2-3 knights a week when she wasn't injured and she was out mooching most days, including the summer.

"Tinkerman oh so cute" was her name I think.

Mine looked ok and were good. Had one fractured joint on a toe in the 6 years I had her. She was a tad over 21" and weighed between 28 and 30lb. I lamped her 2-3 knights a week when she wasn't injured and she was out mooching most days, including the summer.

"Tinkerman oh so cute" was her name I think.

What was her stamina like? And did she ever put up a good account of herself on the longears?

I would consider a whippet grew, or grew I think most people call them, with just a little of something else in there, no more than 1/8th, just to help with feet and stamina, I was thinking saluki, but would want the possibility of the salukis common problems with training and stock breaking, I know lots of people like saluki crosses but also heard nightmare stories about them, never had anything to do with them myself, would that come through if it was just 1/8th? or maybe 1/8th deerhound or poss collie, don't want any bull, needs to be shorthaired as the Mrs is allergic to longhaired. Would 1/8th help with stamina and feet? would it be enough?

Had collie in my last few dogs and love them just fancy trying something a bit different.

Edited by drillerkiller

I would consider a whippet grew, or grew I think most people call them, with just a little of something else in there, no more than 1/8th, just to help with feet and stamina, I was thinking saluki, but would want the possibility of the salukis common problems with training and stock breaking, I know lots of people like saluki crosses but also heard nightmare stories about them, never had anything to do with them myself, would that come through if it was just 1/8th? or maybe 1/8th deerhound or poss collie, don't want any bull, needs to be shorthaired as the Mrs is allergic to longhaired. Would 1/8th help with stamina and feet? would it be enough?

Had collie in my last few dogs and love them just fancy trying something a bit different.

I have a collie whip/gray and she is spot on for what I want she has the full package for me
  • Like 1

Bitch was good for about 20 good runs. Would gain lots of distance very quickly and excellent turn at good speed. Exciting to watch.

Cheers for that mate, so would you say for these dogs to put on a good show pre ban, they had to be uber fit?