Yesterdays Run About

thanks all,i just have a bit of fun writing stuff,I thought the cow photo was not too bad either with just a basic set up camera wise,I got a phone call from the farmers last frday to say the goats were back and when I went to see them there were only 7 so im going to hold off till the numbers grow again,theres another herd or 2 hidden somewhere but fuk me if I can find them :laugh: .As soon as I get going i'll throw another few posts up.

• Like 2

good write up jig.many lurchers have you lol

too many :laugh: I have a dog from Lucas,and sonic the 1st x, and 2 youngsters...........plus I got the kelpie of 6 years old for the goat and ferreting excursions lol.I know........i'll sort it out in time lol

Edited by jigsaw

Cracking pictures and fit looking pups

thanks NL,i put a lot of time into them,as does my son,hes been biking them for the last few weeks,we have them out around the forestry paths at least once or twice a week as well and the daughter walks em too so plenty of help to keep em fit,

All right Andrew.yeah,they have had a few chews along the way so from here on in we will get serious with rellik,and hope he has a few runs in him.still roasting here,so no panic on yet,lol