Running Bitches In Season

Anyone here still run there dogs while there in season? And those who don't how long do you lay her off for and what do you do during this time? If you do run them do you notice a difference. Me personally I lay mine off for the time that there in season.

• Like 1

Iv seen a big difference in a running dogs in season. I owned a very quick bitch that I ran in season and I'm sure a labrador could have over taken her. That's my experience of it and was wondering what everyone else's are?

There's no harm in running a bitch in season

Issue is will the bitch run..

Some bitch s won't even run I've had 1 a cracking dog but when it came to season she wouldn't run and I mean run but no season she was a corker,

Bitches usely are at there best 1 week before there season and a week in season then most will be a little lathargic

• Like 1

I give mine approx 4 weeks off from the time I notice they're coming on with 2 weeks of that not even walking themand gradually work them harder the second 2 weeks. Even after 4 weeks I don't just smash them out into a massive all night/day killing spree. My bitches seem flat and to lose a bit of condition when they are in season so I give them a little holiday wether they like it or not.

a bitch in season is out of condition hormones allover the shop ,they used to say 100 days untill they are.fully right again ..

So your saying 3 months on 3 months of lol. Sorry your so wrong

no ,imnot saying that atall ,all dogs /bitches are different some come in oncea year some twice some every 18 months , .some have falce pregnancys some dont , it was abit of a broad statement but if youread what i said ,..i said 100 days untill they are fully right ...

• Like 1