Whats The Best ?

VALLEY HOUNDS

without a doubt you wont be disappointed with one of Nels0ns nets.. I had one delivered last week and as soon as you open up the packaging the quality just shines through.. No corners cut by the Man. I noticed straight away how good the netting is, very soft with nice double selvedge meshes on the top and bottom ..

005_zps3d7cc6f0.jpg

as soon as you run the net out of the basket you will notice right away how simple it is to use with each peg stacked in order so there's no annoying noise with the pegs hitting or rolling of one another .

009_zps1f101097.jpg

The running lines are set into grommets which is a first for me and the advantage of these grommets are plain to see as you can easily adjust them..

Each peg have there own caps also so more user friendly..

004_zps1f1d5870.jpg

010_zps7736d2aa.jpg

I personally think its a great bit of kit .

Regards..

• Like 5

As long as the net is made of a good nylon and is whole, there is not a lot to choose between sellers.

However, where Nelson excels is in customer service he actually cares that people who buy his nets get the best out of them. If that means hours on the phone then he will do it. It is not just about the sale, the help is available to all who buy his nets. To my mind that is priceless.

TC

• Like 2