Are You Good At Anything Else ???

Been racking my brains trying to think of 'anything' I'm good at but can't think of anything, except being a Dad well thats what the kids say so I'll take that. :D

You're Welsh butt, that means you're better than everyone else full stop! :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been racking my brains trying to think of 'anything' I'm good at but can't think of anything, except being a Dad well thats what the kids say so I'll take that.

Good at staying married,...40 years together yesterday....   Took her with me to rake down a 100 plus molehills,.then as a special treat, allowed her to steady the ladders, while I dusted two large

I'm fuuckin awesome skating a half pipe pmsl

Posted Images

Been racking my brains trying to think of 'anything' I'm good at but can't think of anything, except being a Dad well thats what the kids say so I'll take that. :D

You're Welsh butt, that means you're better than everyone else full stop! :D

Lets not go there is it butt, the English boys are still all cut up after that Scottish thing the other week. :D

• Like 1

Long story but I've been forced to give up my job, anybody want to set on or know of anybody who's looking for men? I'm not very clever but I can lift heavy stuff, from South Yorkshire.

You got a loft, with electric running to it lol what kind of work/trade you into?

Long story but I've been forced to give up my job, anybody want to set on or know of anybody who's looking for men? I'm not very clever but I can lift heavy stuff, from South Yorkshire.

You got a loft, with electric running to it lol what kind of work/trade you into?
I've never been good at gardening haha, I've worked on the railway over 10 years but had to jack it in. I'll try anything as long as pays decent and I'm home for 6 on most Tuesdays haha. Edited by DogFox123