Minshaw Pups

• 1 year later...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo only son of the Howler dog I lost. Just gone 5 years old and what a machine he's been. Not the level of dog he's father was but not far off. ATB 

Few pics of Reggie aka scrappy doo !! Fox shot and retried.RIP big lad

Lost my howler dog last year broke he's neck he was my best dog to date and loved teeth. Absolutely gutted me at the time nearly packed job in didn't feel Like going out and I'd only lost he's howlers

Posted Images

Lost my howler dog last year broke he's neck he was my best dog to date and loved teeth. Absolutely gutted me at the time nearly packed job in didn't feel Like going out and I'd only lost he's howlers father couple of seasons previous lucky I lined howler to my first x bitch lass few weeks before he got killed. I kept back 2 bitches and these now are 16 months and flying. Both have there sires temp and attitude so hoping they continue to shine.

post-4922-0-46787000-1499550007_thumb.jpg

post-4922-0-83484400-1499550069_thumb.jpg

post-4922-0-92583200-1499550186_thumb.jpg

• Like 13
  • 3 years later...
11 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Weren't the Minshaws a lot less bully than that? 

Asking for a friend. 

Cheers, D.

All mine have 1/4 bull or less mate, ive had same stuff for years I added bull into them for my type of work .

• Like 4
On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2014 at 19:16, the big chief said:

nice whats actually in a minshaw ????

Going back a decade a mate of mine bought a true minshaw bred from the son and not the original daddy,he knew the family and threw £70 at the pup,bought from a keeper and genuine  bred.My mate contacted the breeders and its heritage and it all added up,later on in its hunting lifestyle he wished he had sourced anything a tad better,the pup was a turd.Im not saying anything minshaw bred is shite,ive seen 3 and would not own 1,the others may fare far better.

3 minutes ago, morton said:

Going back a decade a mate of mine bought a true minshaw bred from the son and not the original daddy,he knew the family and threw £70 at the pup,bought from a keeper and genuine  bred.My mate contacted the breeders and its heritage and it all added up,later on in its hunting lifestyle he wished he had sourced anything a tad better,the pup was a turd.Im not saying anything minshaw bred is shite,ive seen 3 and would not own 1,the others may fare far better.

YES HIGHER ?

29 minutes ago, morton said:

Welcome back captain cheerful ? 

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, morton said:

Here he is again trying to piss on some one elses parade again and still talking dribble mr know it all

A decade ago?

vics proper stuff went more then a decade ago 

Dont know what u call true minshaw

But going by your what u know about terriers says it all .nowt.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, morton said:

Good and bad in all lines of dogs. I've had more bad than good out of the line but I kept preserving and bred the Howler dog which is best dog I've ever had and tbh he was the only worthy dog out of 6 pups , far too much litter wastage imo hence why I went a different direction and added my first X bull greyhound bitch into them and have had a few generations since with far better consistency and are now throwing a good stamp and far more dogs making the grade. I don't hammer them like I used to,  now I'm quite happy with a couple of runners pottering about and 95% of work now is along side terriers and they do me proud. 

• Like 3