Minshaw Pups

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo only son of the Howler dog I lost. Just gone 5 years old and what a machine he's been. Not the level of dog he's father was but not far off. ATB 

Few pics of Reggie aka scrappy doo !! Fox shot and retried.RIP big lad

Lost my howler dog last year broke he's neck he was my best dog to date and loved teeth. Absolutely gutted me at the time nearly packed job in didn't feel Like going out and I'd only lost he's howlers

Posted Images

Chester is one of them pups Keith haha..wish I kept him he was a machine,not saying that because I bred him but he was a seriously good dog infact one of the best dogs ive ever had the pleasure of seeing at work

some nice dogs but some look short on the leg like collieish or something not corgi , maybe its just the angle of the cameras , they sure look nice dogs body wise head wise ,be ideal for rough hill ground were i hunt know alot ,they seem all body and short legs ,but nice dogs ,i supose there still growing into them guys

Few of howler and lass.. Howler coming on well. Jumps / retrieves / stock broken and been enjoying he's walks !! Lass had a superb run putting one horizontal and another big in nearly hit floor. Howler gets in on the catches and loves it !

the black bitch looks quite tubular not much depth of chest or is it the camera angle if not does it effect her stamina

some nice dogs but some look short on the leg like collieish or something not corgi , maybe its just the angle of the cameras , they sure look nice dogs body wise head wise ,be ideal for rough hill ground were i hunt know alot ,they seem all body and short legs ,but nice dogs ,i supose there still growing into them guys

you just cant help yourself can you whin shame you have never gave credit were credits due ;)