Colin Didriksens Teckels

MAACCY

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch   https://www.dropbox.com/s/6g8m3ds51ciju9f/2014-09-27%2018.17.22.jpg?dl=0

Dog https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi9r96ffpx8syzc/2014-09-27%2018.18.12.jpg?dl=0

Yea andy I am mate . I think they are about the £400 mark I could be Wrong I think they are to much money for what they are I would raver have a cross breed better and half the price I think most of

Posted Images

They will sound or mine does,they will become deaf and totally focused on what they do,

I tried to edit this,sorry they will sound on hot scent or sight,on a normal scent they will hunt away quietly and in thick cover they take some following,in woodland with a clear bottom ,they can be followed easily, however over heather mine will not keep up,and struggles,but that's mine mind,i am not saying they would all be like that,

They will sound or mine does,they will become deaf and totally focused on what they do,

I tried to edit this,sorry they will sound on hot scent or sight,on a normal scent they will hunt away quietly and in thick cover they take some following,in woodland with a clear bottom ,they can be followed easily, however over heather mine will not keep up,and struggles,but that's mine mind,i am not saying they would all be like that,

cheers for that buddy do the ones you have come from colin?

• Like 1

cheers for that buddy do the ones you have come from colin?

No mate I bought mine as a blood dog for following up deer,I bought it in Leeds area around 10 yr ago,a decent pedigree if I can find it I dig it out and check her lines,they wasn't common dogs at the time, and it was a bit of a risky experiment for me but,nothing ventured nothing gained,

• 2 weeks later...