• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

see if this works

a multi catch

Had a call last night from a good friend to say they have rescued small male goshawk from some numpty at a car boot sale with its A10 and would I like it? So going to pick him up Monday evening

Posted Images

Had a call last night from a good friend to say they have rescued small male goshawk from some numpty at a car boot sale with its A10 and would I like it? So going to pick him up Monday evening will probably put him in a pen as needs a good moult I'm told but we will see how good my imping skills are pretty good normally

I just don't get why people want these birds without wanting to do right by them. Mind every time I go abroad now the hotels always have a bird of prey night in the bar where various birds are stroked and passed around the kids whilst having flashes from cameras going off in their faces. It pisses me right off and I always wonder how many from the thousands who watch these "shows" get back home and buy a Birdtrader cheap as chips bird of prey.

ive got a female here that completely mental, but like you I like a challenge, im determent to crack her, I bought her as a breeding female 6 years old, she hated the sight of the glove, had her feeding on it for the last week, she's doing well so far, good luck with him pal