Finding It Hard Getting Permissions

Think about it if things were the other way round.

If someone knocked on your door and said 'Is it OK if I walk around your back garden with a loaded gun ?' what would you say ?

It's a long hard road, mate, and you have to put the legwork in. I moved here a year ago, and I'm still getting the door shut in my face. Keep your eyes and ears open and explore every avenue. A chap at my club used to have over 100,000 acres to shoot over - but it took many, many years to get them !

There's an excellent article pinned at the top of the 'General' section........................(and don't turn up in camo, calling a stranger 'mate'.)

Keep going and good luck !

Edited by Blackbriar

the first one was a farmer i know abit from going round to buy hay etc and i thought he owned all the feilds behind his farm but he dont, only the ones he has livestock in, thats ok fair enough. i went to a huge fruit farm by me today to ask if i can shoot. walked up to the owner and said excuse me sir i was wondering if i could have use of your land to use airguns and do abit of pest control and target practice with paper targets. he said they dont have people on the land to do shoots. got a few other people who are friends of friends etc.

i only want a field to shoot on for god sake

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...