Cz Centrefire

As I have just been granted a 22-250 centrefire and in the process of choosing one, I was wondering why you hear lots of good things about CZ rimfire and a lot of shooters own one, as I do in the .22 50th Anniversary Edition. Yet there are very few CZ Centrefire rifles about or should I say you very rarely hear any mention of them....

Are CZ capable of making a centrefire as good as their .22 and HMR? Or not as the case may be? As I'm wondering is this the reason I've not heard anything much about them...

I really like everything about my .22 rimfire! And was wondering if it was worth looking into a centrefire version of the CZ.

Has anyone any thoughts on this or indeed own one with a first hand opinion of this rifle.?

Many thanks

For me they will always be one of the top workhorses out there,rim or center fire I have had a few 22 rimfires in my time, 222 center fire and currently have the 22 hornet,but never heard a bad thing about the bigger calibers either, and when I have seen them I have always had a good look at them and they seemed spot on,it is a valid point no one ever seems to do reviews on them, I think the other manufactures try and keep a lid on them a little bit,to protect there market share,

We'll it does sound promising for the CZ. You hear a lot about Tikka, Remington and such like guns but as said not many people seem to care for the Centrefire CZ. I've spoken to many gun shops this last week and not one of them has a great deal to say about CZ Centrefire rifles. I'm not big on names or whether it has a extremely smooth bolt action. As long as it does

The problem is with cf is that in its design and what they're used for, the other manufacturers are preferred due to over produced quality and the workmanship that goes into a more lavish product and as this is used predominantly here in the UK the upper end of the scale will always be what's considered the brands to have and mediocre or budget quality guns are generally frowned upon by the elite.

As you can see in the US they don't have the same outlook and are quite easily willing to argue the fact and buy more readily available rifles at an affordable price which are just as capable and as accurate and reliable but may not be as higher end as the fussy people who predominantly reside here in the UK ;) you know who you are.lol