Klanks last and first digof the season.

Jigsaw sorry to hear your loss, dog is off in a better place.

I was interested in what you said about hearing the dog only 10 mins before, we had a dog die in the ground laast year and we heard him right up to 5 minutes before we broke through. It's hard to believe it can happen so fast.

All the best for th rest of your season

Celt

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL JIGSAW HOW ARE YOU DOING BOY. JUST SPOTTED YOUR LOVELY FACE IN THAT PHOTO !!! I WAS ONLY ASKING ABOUT YOU DOWN IN THE LOCAL LAST WEEK, GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND KICKING AND HUNTING AWAY AS USUAL . SPOKE TO A GUY IN MY LOCAL CALLED " GER" DOES SOME FERRETING TOLD ME YOU WERE IN A CAR CRASH, SORRY TO HEAR THAT.......BUT WITH ALL THAT MONEY YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THE CRASH BET THEY BE ADVERTISEMENTS ON LOCAL PAPERS FOR" WANTED 100 % WORKING TERRIER MONEY NO PROBLEM" .....

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE DOG IN GROUND JIGSAW, BEEN DIGGING AGAIN THE PAST FEW DAYS WITH LADS DOWN WEST, ( YOU KNOW THESE GUYS ) IF THEY HEAR OF ANY THING GOING LIKE A GOOD TERRIER ILL CALL UP TO YOUR HOUSE. HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE KEEPING WELL :thumbs: ( TIMMY )

Long time no hear tim,keep up the good work,when at last I got a dog with promise I lose him double quick,furkyn hilarious(not)no money from this crash im afraid.if anything arises let me know,thanks.enjoy yourself now and BEHAVE yourself :clapper: speak to you soon,tim.