Sign in to follow this  
youcanthide...BANG

Thl Catty Shot Of The Month

How about it then? Members that want to take part submit a video with 1 shot as their entry. Any shot can be submitted and the only rules I recon there should be is

1. Before the video you must say shot of the month, followed by the month your in.

2. At least the catty has to be in the frame for the shot.

I will donate a catty for this months winner to get it started

• Like 4

not sure hitting the dustbin at the bottom of my garden would be a contender but look forward to the vids know some of you can knock a flys eye out at 30 yards lol,il just keep wasting my hex nuts for now,good idea though :thumbs:

I'm in how far ? 10m ? Once we get it going and have interest I've seen an entry to online catty comp on Facebook we could copy we could use a standard bisley target that's numbered rings you can buy anywhere for a quid for 10 or 20 can't remember have 4 shots at same target combined score entered into monthly comp

I'm not talking about a standardised comp. Any target any distance and the other members on thl vote for which is they think is the best shot. I just don't want to exclude members who can't do tight groupings like the more experienced members

• Like 2

Ah right ok yes makes sense now anyone has a chance I'm not great so even I could manage a good shot and get nominated good idea

Roosika it don't matter it's all fun it's voted for so come up with a different shot that's funny or an artistic target that you smash some how I dnt know but I'd vote for a shot that cracks me up

Haha I'm in :) does a catty have to be donated for a winner can't it be a bands set or somthing alig them lines ?