R.i.p My Blue

my beddy greyhound bitch blue got killed on road out mooching on sunday she put a fox up missed it in field it ran in load of cover she went in afer up a bank on to road into wood back over road an car hit her killed wright out. am well gutted she did everything i put her on and i had her over 5 year,wonted a pup out of me bitch.r.i.p my blue your missed so much.

• Like 2

i feel for my beddy whippet he lost his best mate he a sad dog hope he comes out of it

mate mine was kennelled with his brother and he was pineing for him he's alright now I think hard to tell get out as much as you can I was working 15 hours a day so never heard him but the neighbours told me lol chin up pal no easy good luck

bad luck mate, with these running dogs you never really know when you take them out day or night, if you will bring them back home the same day. ive had few die that never made old bones, suppose its name of the game were in (hunting ), chin up mate get another pup :yes:

• Like 4