Border/lakeland...?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some border lakeland types with varying degrees of border blood all related

He’s got a bit of border in him I think,farm bred Wales,just knock about with me and do as they please?

Took pup for a pint  nearly five month , and already needs to be  on a lead round holes... very forward bitch pain in the arse but clever 

Posted Images

Those terriers of Dewi's IMO are classic examples of what used to be known as Border Lakelands.

It seems some lads are confusing border crosses with the type that Bosun original asked about.

The old type often had no border in it, or at least very little and shouldn't be compared to the border of today that IMO is usually kept by dreamers and messers.

• Like 1

the 2 sons of the old bitch are one black and tan one red every time we used the old dog on any bitch they always had 1 black and tan and the rest red in every litter and he mated to 4 different bitches always the same. dewi smart dogs black and tan and reds very similar to what I have once I seen them I went down the garden to check the kennels lol