Border/lakeland...?

Hello to all them avin a dig saying I'm n idiot well let say this When I've brought other people's terriers home because they didn't no what they're doing when they've been hammered nearly killed n when so called terriermen ave put em under heat lamps n nearly burnt them alive the list goes on n on Because you can Call me n idiot n call me soft n all that my first priority in all this is them little Gladiators called Terriers  The welfare of them come first to me

• Like 6

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some border lakeland types with varying degrees of border blood all related

He’s got a bit of border in him I think,farm bred Wales,just knock about with me and do as they please👍

Took pup for a pint  nearly five month , and already needs to be  on a lead round holes... very forward bitch pain in the arse but clever 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

Hello to all them avin a dig saying I'm n idiot well let say this When I've brought other people's terriers home because they didn't no what they're doing when they've been hammered nearly killed n when so called terriermen ave put em under heat lamps n nearly burnt them alive the list goes on n on Because you can Call me n idiot n call me soft n all that my first priority in all this is them little Gladiators called Terriers  The welfare of them come first to me

You can't educate pork mate😉looking after and cleaning up your dogs should be first on the list when you been out working them,before you kick off your boots and eat...sort out your dogs 👍

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

I don't suppose anyone could help  me with purchasing a terrier pup it's a bit of a struggle at present Cheers Rodeo X 7 

I think Someone said a few pages back he might possibly be able to help you out if a litter comes up. 

10 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

The fella I use to go hunting with a few years back always put Borders in his terriers  I've had a few Border Lakey types I must say that I faver them but you don't see them advertised these days Shame really

The black dog is more wanted terriers now you don't see the border lakeys , lakeys or the beddy as much now , but thay are out there just got to keep looking , hunting site on Facebook Have look maybe something on there you never know may drop on pups pal 👍

• Like 2