Border/lakeland...?

58 minutes ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

Well Mr Ell did your a bit of a shit cause I've messaged you n you Mr high n mighty couldn't be bothered to answer so like I said before if you're going to Av a dig get a bigger shovel 

It’s mr elchapo not mr el did .and you Not messaged me you plank and if you did I wouldn’t reply as I don’t no you ,,  and I’m a bit of shit because you can’t get a pup ,, kinda tells me your the kind person people don’t want give a pup , and coming on here with the attitude you have done I hope no one sells you a pup never mind give you one , climb back in ya bottle ya plank 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some border lakeland types with varying degrees of border blood all related

He’s got a bit of border in him I think,farm bred Wales,just knock about with me and do as they please?

Took pup for a pint  nearly five month , and already needs to be  on a lead round holes... very forward bitch pain in the arse but clever 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

Iam not but when you come on ere a having a dig you'd better bring a big spade All this started when I said as anyone ever got a pup of this site n are there any genuine terriermrm on ere Because when I was last on ere trying to get a pup n all I got was empty promises So if you don't like it don't bloody read it Simple as that

You come on here bitching because you couldn’t get a pup , you asked if lads on here actually got dogs , people answered you then you started bitching saying to tony t , “ what you going do with three dogs if they turn out shit after he’d posted he’d give them to mates “ then making comets to lads who had been given pups like it’s there fault that you not got one , lol 

1 hour ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

Well Mr Ell did your a bit of a shit cause I've messaged you n you Mr high n mighty couldn't be bothered to answer so like I said before if you're going to Av a dig get a bigger shovel 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

Ello there Mr ell chapo if bothered to read it properly you will realise that I'm not bichin I was asking a genuine question about getting a pup from this site n Tony T came on n said that he's dog had pups n gave em to mates n said if they end up shite give em back n I said what are you going to do with shite dogs [BANNED TEXT] Of then said that's not answering the question which was as anyone got a pup of this site Like I said if you don't like it  don't bloody read it By the way I did ask you if you have any pups  I am What I am n that's not a lier By the way I be forgotten more about terriers  than you'll ever know .

• Haha 1

Ello there Mr ell chapo if bothered to read it properly you will realise that I'm not bichin I was asking a genuine question about getting a pup from this site n Tony T came on n said that he's dog had pups n gave em to mates n said if they end up shite give em back n I said what are you going to do with shite dogs [BANNED TEXT] Of then said that's not answering the question which was as anyone got a pup of this site Like I said if you don't like it  don't bloody read it By the way I did ask you if you have any pups  I am What I am n that's not a lier By the way I be forgotten more about terriers  than you'll ever know .

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

You asked if its full on idiot on here your post says it all I'd put your big shovel away lad , some good people on here an will help you out but come across as a idiot then dont think you find a right pup on here fella  

• Like 1

Hello there Thank 34 your right n I think your one that's a good fellas Can I tell you . I did it like this because doing the gentle way I didn't get a response But painting it different did n when I posted my ad I couldn't find it I think you'd need to be a detective to find it Thanks for the chat hope to again All the best 

14 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

Behave lol you no more about terriers than me but you say you messaged me asking for a pup lol and as for knowing about terriers I no f**k all never claimed that I did but it's pretty obvious you no as much about getting a pup as you do the difference between shit and tooth paste as if you were so well in the no you'd not be on here asking strangers for pups lol 

• Like 1

Rodeo I don’t know you but you’ve come in boots and all about a dozen posts asking for a pup from strangers Tony T and Ratface I don’t know them but they come across as decent people to me Tony gifting pups and Rat face giving up his time to help others whose dogs are trapped tick all the right boxes for me, you have gone about it the wrong way mate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How old is you Billy bronco?

What type of terrier are you looking for?

Will it be used exclusively for pest control beneath the sod?

Dog or bitch?

Put some pictures of your old dogs up...put folks minds at rest that you ain't no Chwis Fudgepacker like??

• Like 5
  • Haha 3