Border/lakeland...?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some border lakeland types with varying degrees of border blood all related

He’s got a bit of border in him I think,farm bred Wales,just knock about with me and do as they please?

Took pup for a pint  nearly five month , and already needs to be  on a lead round holes... very forward bitch pain in the arse but clever 

Posted Images

Hello fellow terrier men Can someone please tell me .When you get in touch with someone on speck and you're nice n polite enquiring about they no of any pups they reply to find out about you Then you tell them They send you a sarcastic message cutting you dead When all your doing is looking for a terrier pup . I just don't get it Why not just say  I don't have any sorry leave it at that  Just don't get it      A T B  

3 hours ago, Butchers 456 said:

Hello fellow terrier men Can someone please tell me .When you get in touch with someone on speck and you're nice n polite enquiring about they no of any pups they reply to find out about you Then you tell them They send you a sarcastic message cutting you dead When all your doing is looking for a terrier pup . I just don't get it Why not just say  I don't have any sorry leave it at that  Just don't get it      A T B  

Hope I’m not included in that Butch lad ?

No mate  It was someone else Just can't understand the reason for stupid answer I just sent a spek message  Got a reply asking who am I then got the most ridiculous reply and thought what's going on all he needed to say was  sorry no You no yourself I've been on and of this site a while looking for a terrier pup Just looking for a bit of help .  A,T,B   Butcher's      Like the look of your terrier n pup