Border/lakeland...?

Your all as daft as a brush All this started with a reasonable question n what I got back was dribble from a lad on ere instead of a simple answer n the lad said I gave people pups n HE SAID not me I ve told em if they turn out shite give em back to im Right so I said to im WHAT are you going to do in 2yrs time with 3 shite dogs Anyone with a brain would of worked it out you'd need a lot of kennels to keep doing that but he said he'd shoot the dog Anyone with half a brain would not put that on   here he was probably joking but some would think he was n if he did mean that you don't put it on this site you don't no reading this 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some border lakeland types with varying degrees of border blood all related

He’s got a bit of border in him I think,farm bred Wales,just knock about with me and do as they please?

Took pup for a pint  nearly five month , and already needs to be  on a lead round holes... very forward bitch pain in the arse but clever 

Posted Images

Ello there Mr D C  I ve got 2 terriers one is 16 a border lakey the other a black 7 am sorry but I won't put pics on I got wiped out a long time ago I won't show them either . I'm after a coloured terrier pup black or black n tan  people would read between the lines instead of the way they see it n the way this phone makes it look they would see I'm not bad I just can't work this ph properly it keeps changing the way I write things I only realise after I've pressed the button it's ok for the young uns they're wizzers on em to be frank I'm definitely not Good speaking to you ope to do it again ATB  Rx7 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

Ello there Mr D C  I ve got 2 terriers one is 16 a border lakey the other a black 7 am sorry but I won't put pics on I got wiped out a long time ago I won't show them either . I'm after a coloured terrier pup black or black n tan  people would read between the lines instead of the way they see it n the way this phone makes it look they would see I'm not bad I just can't work this ph properly it keeps changing the way I write things I only realise after I've pressed the button it's ok for the young uns they're wizzers on em to be frank I'm definitely not Good speaking to you ope to do it again ATB  Rx7 

My matey be lining his black bitch next few months,if it happens and there's anything spare,I will give you a shout ?

18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My matey be lining his black bitch next few months,if it happens and there's anything spare,I will give you a shout ?

Hello there Id appreciate that alot even if there's not a spare it's good of you to think of me n take the time for a chat ATB spk again soon I ope R X 7

Hello to all them avin a dig saying I'm n idiot well let say this When I've brought other people's terriers home because they didn't no what they're doing when they've been hammered nearly killed n when so called terriermen ave put em under heat lamps n nearly burnt them alive the list goes on n on Because you can Call me n idiot n call me soft n all that my first priority in all this is them little Gladiators called Terriers  The welfare of them come first to me

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

Hello to all them avin a dig saying I'm n idiot well let say this When I've brought other people's terriers home because they didn't no what they're doing when they've been hammered nearly killed n when so called terriermen ave put em under heat lamps n nearly burnt them alive the list goes on n on Because you can Call me n idiot n call me soft n all that my first priority in all this is them little Gladiators called Terriers  The welfare of them come first to me

You can't educate pork mate?looking after and cleaning up your dogs should be first on the list when you been out working them,before you kick off your boots and eat...sort out your dogs ?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

I don't suppose anyone could help  me with purchasing a terrier pup it's a bit of a struggle at present Cheers Rodeo X 7 

I think Someone said a few pages back he might possibly be able to help you out if a litter comes up. 

10 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

The fella I use to go hunting with a few years back always put Borders in his terriers  I've had a few Border Lakey types I must say that I faver them but you don't see them advertised these days Shame really

The black dog is more wanted terriers now you don't see the border lakeys , lakeys or the beddy as much now , but thay are out there just got to keep looking , hunting site on Facebook Have look maybe something on there you never know may drop on pups pal ?

• Like 2