Border/lakeland...?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some border lakeland types with varying degrees of border blood all related

He’s got a bit of border in him I think,farm bred Wales,just knock about with me and do as they please?

Took pup for a pint  nearly five month , and already needs to be  on a lead round holes... very forward bitch pain in the arse but clever 

Posted Images

Little nelly(wife’s already named her) 7 days old today bred to my mates  kc working boarder that only works below on a few estates as he a gamekeeper to my 3/4 lakey 1/4 boarder bitch two pups in the litter sadly dog pup was stillborn which was a bummer as lad wanted a dog pup from mating 

7EB8DD7B-0546-4331-9940-0A1997228869.jpeg

BEAAC725-1399-4325-95C8-C922DF41F346.jpeg

• Like 6

Ello out there can somebody elp Iam a genuine fella n Iam looking for a border lakey terrier pup from working parents at a reasonable price like I said Iam genuine fella I've been let down a few times by fellas on ere so if anyone can elp it be great         thnx 

2 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

As anyone on this site ever got up terrier pup or is it full of idiots just winding people up I'd like to no 

My bitch had four 

I kept one , gave other three away.

hope they make something. but if they don’t and they’re shite

I’ve said fetch them back.

Seems a fare do to me.

ATB .... Tony

• Like 5
3 hours ago, TonyT said:

My bitch had four 

I kept one , gave other three away.

hope they make something. but if they don’t and they’re shite

I’ve said fetch them back.

Seems a fare do to me.

ATB .... Tony

Hello there you've not answered my question The question bein as anyone got a terrier pup of this site because nobody ever replies  Can I ask what are you going to do with 3 terriers if they turn out shite in 18 months or 2yrs time Probably go to the dogs home  .

12 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

Hello there you've not answered my question The question bein as anyone got a terrier pup of this site because nobody ever replies  Can I ask what are you going to do with 3 terriers if they turn out shite in 18 months or 2yrs time Probably go to the dogs home  .

I’ll take them back mate

ill find a pet home for them.

if I can’t find one I’ll shoot the dog.

ATB ... Tony

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Rodeo X 7 said:

As anyone on this site ever got up terrier pup or is it full of idiots just winding people up I'd like to no 

Had pups of here some payed for , some been free , I'd say if you don't come on here been a idiot then someone may help you out with a pup , you get idiots in all walks of life just saying , most don't sell pups on here but some do put post up saying pups been born all good pm them you may fine your self a pup  

• Like 1