Border/lakeland...?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some border lakeland types with varying degrees of border blood all related

He’s got a bit of border in him I think,farm bred Wales,just knock about with me and do as they please?

Took pup for a pint  nearly five month , and already needs to be  on a lead round holes... very forward bitch pain in the arse but clever 

Posted Images

A real blast from the past. In the Swansea Valley there was a terrier club whose base was a pub the "Crown" (Crown Terrier Club). They amalgamated with the clay boys and called it "The Crown Clay and Terrier Club" and that was the end of that. Most popular terrier "Border Lakeland" . Thanks for the post lots of memories

got this bitch off a mate around six yr ago.sire working border dam iron hard lakeland,unfortunately my lad was born prematurely thought it best to thin out the kennels,I gave the Bitch and a 4yr old patt bitch to a lad from Cornwall who I met on holiday in Greece few months before,the border/lake land self entered at 11 months old and stayed over 6 hrs (choked lol)had a scrap with the patt bitch one day and put the mans wife in hospital after trying to separate, apparently they were going few hrs before he got home from work.went and picked the patt bitch back up off him ( looked like she'd been through a blender)never known a bitch as hard,would have that x again if the opportunity ever arose because she gave that lad some good days digging ;).atb dc

attachicon.gifBlackhearts Dogs 026.jpggot this bitch off a mate around six yr ago.sire working border dam iron hard lakeland,unfortunately my lad was born prematurely thought it best to thin out the kennels,I gave the Bitch and a 4yr old patt bitch to a lad from Cornwall who I met on holiday in Greece few months before,the border/lake land self entered at 11 months old and stayed over 6 hrs (choked lol)had a scrap with the patt bitch one day and put the mans wife in hospital after trying to separate, apparently they were going few hrs before he got home from work.went and picked the patt bitch back up off him ( looked like she'd been through a blender)never known a bitch as hard,would have that x again if the opportunity ever arose because she gave that lad some good days digging ;).atb dc

sounds very simular to the little sod i had lol
  • Like 1
  • 4 years later...
On 19/09/2014 at 19:47, dewi said:

post-71843-0-33979700-1411151714_thumb.jpegpost-71843-0-06153200-1411151739.jpegpost-71843-0-91676000-1411151758.jpeg thanks for the comments , acouple more pics of the bottom left dog, the other red dog is his father and the b&t is out of the same dog.

Does anyone no the percentage of lakey and border type in em.    Proper old types . Just come across the thread