Slow Cookers

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: Just got me what appears a f*cking beauty! Breville 4.50 Litre jobby. Last night I loaded it up with all the ingrediants for a world class Chillie ~ never thought I'd ever get to eat a Chillie again in my life! Only I was too late to leave it the requissette eight hours. So I turned it on today and now have ten minutes to wait before I open it and sample the result.

It's been living hell for me here! I've deliberatly stayed out on the ground all day. Picking up and carting donkey shit was far preferable to sitting here smelling that gorgeous aroma! I'm f*cking starving!

Anyway; What's the craic with these things, peeps who know? I don't need a list of recipes, thanks. Just any tips and hints about the generalities of runing one. What's to know, please? :unsure:

Guest bitsa lurcher

allright D.S , i'm no expert in the kitchen , but can say that my misses has one of them slow cook gadjets , and i reckon it's on par with sliced bread if you know what i mean :thumbs:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: OMFG!!!!! Ditch Shitter Rules! Ditch Shiter is GOD! Ditch Shitter has just eaten a Huge plate of f*cking Gorgeous Chillie and is now off to grab some more! :clapper: F*ck me, mate! " Sliced bread " ? Think I will too, with this next load! :laugh:

Aren't these things The B0llocks?! :good::notworthy:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: AC; I had a bread maker before, mate! Home made Wholemeal bread, fresh as the eveing? We Think So!!!

They have them in town ..... Fresh as f*ck bread with a good crust on it? Dipped in home made ....! Oh My God! :clapper:

That's it! Next thing on my shopping list! :laugh:

I've just done two Huge portions ~ Now I'm sat here like a bloated carcass! But that was better than sex - and I never crapped my denims either! :rofl:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: Kay, my Bread Maker was always the cleanest thing in my kitchen! If fact, aside from wiping it down with a damp cloth on the outside, I don't think I Ever had to clean it?

How many typo's can a man make in just two f*cking sentances?! :rolleyes: