Liberty Caps ?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Ah. Cheers, mate. Yeppers, I thought they looked a bit too 'rounded' and were far too big anyway. Only I'm quite sure I do get Libbys on my ground - been cattle out there for generations, so it kind of stands to reason I would do. But I haven't touched those things in decades. Just see me, sitting here alone in this place and looking out at psychodelic fields!

Mind you; Save carrying the lamp battery if I went out with the rifle, eh? :laugh: F*ck sake!

I used to eat the liberties when i was a lad- good, good stuff. I wouldnt dare now- id get too paranoid. Too old and sensible! :censored:

Those shiny mottles are hallucinogenic as well but youd be a braver man than me to try em! :notworthy:

I used to eat the liberties when i was a lad- good, good stuff. I wouldnt dare now- id get too paranoid. Too old and sensible! :censored:

Those shiny mottles are hallucinogenic as well but youd be a braver man than me to try em! :notworthy:

i remember those days :blink: i was in fort wiliam watching the stars for hours like fecking fire works there was nothing like it but now just a memory best left in the pass

Arn't thos shiny mottles supposed to be deadly?

Witton