Hares, Irish Vs Brown

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You obviously haven't ran the correct whites then . In the deep heather they are easy. It's due to the hare being handicapped by the deep heather. I dare say that a brown hare would struggle too if it

Heres one lol

Posted Images

To compare one to another is just wrong.

Different land different hare different running in each species .Different countries .

thats what i would like to know please iceman, in what ways are they different, running wise? and do different dogs run one type or another better?

thanks for the input so far gents

Welcome,,,,the Belgian blue hare ,,is a breed of pet rabbit,,,,so can't be related to the Irish hare....

Theirs a wild hare that lives in belgium he is blue and that is the closest relation of the irish hare .The irish is also related to the mountain hare as could be seen a few years back when we had the large snow falls lots of white hares were seen around ireland.But they are a breed of their own the hares around here eat sea weed a thing not seen very often in hares either.I have seen them in both countries and happen to thing their is a difference in running styles but lots of people would disagree with me but i sapose thats what the hunting life is about sharing opinions :thumbs: