Finding A Rifle....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After days of searching I found something I liked on guntrader, Tikka T3 lite in stainless with a cheap hawke 3x9x50IR, leupold mounts and a PES mod... £650. In bloody good condition. Probably put a b

Wont go far wrong with that mate, put a Nikon scope on it, job done.

You picked up a bargain there mate, nothing wrong with Tikka T3

Posted Images

What you looking for?, anything specific or just generally looking around and not decided yet

Looked at an A bolt and cz527 both synthetic, thought both was lacking in quality a bit. But well priced.

I like the Tikka t3 lite and Browning X bolt in stainless.

I thought I was going to find a bargain second hand set up but there isn't much about, Most second hand stuff in the shops is not much cheaper than buying new...

Like the look of the tikka burris combo..For £1480

But would I be just as happy with an A bolt for £530 and a £200 Nikkon....

What you looking for?, anything specific or just generally looking around and not decided yet

Looked at an A bolt and cz527 both synthetic, thought both was lacking in quality a bit. But well priced.

I thought I was going to find a bargain second hand set up but there isn't much about, Most second hand stuff in the shops is not much cheaper than buying new...

try derek lees gunsmiths ……..he will put any package together for you and rfd it…………he also does credit if needed

After days of searching I found something I liked on guntrader, Tikka T3 lite in stainless with a cheap hawke 3x9x50IR, leupold mounts and a PES mod... £650. In bloody good condition. Probably put a better scope on it in a few weeks time. Better than weighing out £1500! Keeps the misses happy and all that...

post-53410-0-46831800-1410564319_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

After days of searching I found something I liked on guntrader, Tikka T3 lite in stainless with a cheap hawke 3x9x50IR, leupold mounts and a PES mod... £650. In bloody good condition. Probably put a better scope on it in a few weeks time. Better than weighing out £1500! Keeps the misses happy and all that...

photo (7).JPG

Good find :thumbs:

• Like 1