Where Do I Stand? ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get rid of the bull x,30seconds to kill a cat ffs

you could of took the heat off the dogs by raping the cat she wouldn't worry about the dogs then.

Punch her in the face lol nuffin worry about mate

Can you call yours off quarry gareth?

That's where stock breaking comes into it, end of the day it's someone's pet.
that's alright if your around cats
Well there's cats everywhere so it ain't no biggie.
there was here but not now
Why? Did your dog kill them all? Ha. my point is you should stock break a dog if possible to try and prevent shit like that happening, it's not worth the hassle. Edited by DogFox123

Small claims court has a much smaller burden of proof than a criminal court I believe, so no matter what the law says then it doesn't mean that'll be upheld in the courtroom.

Forget the value for a minute. What would you have done if it was a £20 bill? And why would you have done it? Go from there...

No lol my 2 dogs never bothered with them got my we bitch there's no stopping her soon as the kennel doors open she's looking everywhere for them killed the girls downstairs neighbours across the road so on the lead around here now she's a demon for them not nice at all even done the girls pet rabbit downstairs burst the hutch door in some dogs there's just no stopping

No lol my 2 dogs never bothered with them got my we bitch there's no stopping her soon as the kennel doors open she's looking everywhere for them killed the girls downstairs neighbours across the road so on the lead around here now she's a demon for them not nice at all even done the girls pet rabbit downstairs burst the hutch door in some dogs there's just no stopping

Oh how id love to live on your street

You would be fine without a dog neighbours are very understanding as long as they don't check my wheelie bin

Thats the whole point, i would have a gamebred bulldog, and lets see how you like it, would maybe put it in perspective for you, at the end of the day, i hate cats, but there still someones pet

• Like 1

Don't like them myself don't like to see my we dog getting angry would rather just shoot the feckers game bred bulldogs ffs

There still someones pet mate never the less, how would you like it if someones dog jumped into your garden and killed one of your dogs?

• Like 1