Where Do I Stand? ?

All good and well saying break to cats that twit of mine was broken to cats in the house or in friends houses etc but still didn't stop the git nailing cats outside of new camp lmao

apologised and offer to get her a new cat and tell her to stop letting the nasty Cnut roam free killing at will ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get rid of the bull x,30seconds to kill a cat ffs

you could of took the heat off the dogs by raping the cat she wouldn't worry about the dogs then.

Punch her in the face lol nuffin worry about mate

Well I would of nipped round with some flowers by now with my head low saying how sorry you are about the mishap, as when you go round to your elderly grandmother's house the dogs play with her cat, and then ask her if they is anything you can do to make things better..eg get her a new cat.

P.s if you have any children take them with you to show her you a nice family man....atb

• Like 1

Saw a Tomcat the other day in Salou this thing looked like it had taken 5 pitbulls and a Dogo in a grand prix match and was the last Cnut standing lol the mrs wanted to stroke it, I said get t fook it'll have your arm off lol proper one eyed, battle scar'd nasty cnut

30 seconds for a bull x was a bit shoddy i suppose. LOL

Anyhow having thought about it and had various opinions off you folks I think I'll go and knock on the door tomorrow and show a bit of compassion. Dont get me wrong I hate cats, but with her only living around the corner from me and very local to where I walk my dogs on a daily basis I could do without the hassle and of course being branded as a yob who hunts things with his dogs and doesn't give a s#it.

I expect to get a mouth full but at least I tried. I'm pretty sure there wont be any vets bill to sort out as the old tom cat didn't look a picture of health.

Just hope its not a big angry mother f##ker who opens the door. LOL

Be Reyt

• Like 4

Anyhow having thought about it and had various opinions off you folks I think I'll go and knock on the door tomorrow and show a bit of compassion. Dont get me wrong I hate cats, but with her only living around the corner from me and very local to where I walk my dogs on a daily basis I could do without the hassle and of course being branded as a yob who hunts things with his dogs and doesn't give a s#it.

I expect to get a mouth full but at least I tried. I'm pretty sure there wont be any vets bill to sort out as the old tom cat didn't look a picture of health.

Be Reyt

yep good on ya best thing like you say at least you tried :thumbs:

Be Reyt

What if there is a vet bill? A £900 vet bill? :laugh:

A bit of a update. I have been round to apologise for my dogs killing the cat. It has died only after the vet gave it £300 worth of treatment. The husband said it was my fault for not having my dogs under control and he telling me I should pay the full vet bill. Said his cat had every right to be in that field. Apparently the cat was something special and they cost upto £ 500. . But they had no insurance. Ive offered to put some towards the vet bill but he wants the full amount paying. Err not sure on this one. ???