Wolsingham Show Fxxking Sxxt

Had a look up wolsingham show today and I must say pure shit, had a walk down towards the lurcher & terrier ring , firstly getting to the SMALL corner of the feild there was just no room every one was hell bent on parking as close as possible so no one could see a thing ,then just listening to the shit that come out of some of the lads mouths was just unreal poaching this and that dogs killing any thing and every thing utter utter bollox the worst thing was how some lads treat the dogs In public one prick proper lost it and was just about to punch his dog before he relised how many Peaple were watching him .

The dogs put up the best show today and it was them who were let down by the owners

• Like 4

Shows are a fantastic opportunity for absolute dickheads to get together and blow as much smoke up their dogs arses as possible in order to feel like they are better than everybody else.

My dog does this, my dog does that, my dog does the washing and ironing....aw piss off!!

You can spot them a mile off, at least you could at the Yorkshire!

• Like 2

I was taken back, honesty I've been going there since I was 13, 39 now and it's got to be the worst ever.even the ferrets they were walking out spitting all over and swearing on pathetic .

Mind there were some proper really nice looking dogs there, there was one lad had two bull x and the back legs were like bigger than my waist pmsl I'm not a lover of bull x but these two were awesome

• Like 1

Gin totally agree mate nothing to do with the running of the show totally out of there hands , maybe for Stanhope next week or wolsingham next year the parking should be away from the showing ring like the KC lot just a thought buddy.

The rural barn or stable lol was class had a good bit crack with Andy and his misses and all in all it was well organised in there well spaced out and all were willing to spair 5-10 mins for a bit crack 10/10

What colour dogs was the bull x the lad had.

Not a 100% mate but 1 black around 28+tts & faun a little smaller probs about 26 tts and the lad was tall and stocky ? I said to our lass if he uses a tred mill to get them built like that she said don't be daft the dogs will eat you ye skinny twat pmsl and he must of heard cos he turns round and laughs

Gin totally agree mate nothing to do with the running of the show totally out of there hands , maybe for Stanhope next week or wolsingham next year the parking should be away from the showing ring like the KC lot just a thought buddy.

The rural barn or stable lol was class had a good bit crack with Andy and his misses and all in all it was well organised in there well spaced out and all were willing to spair 5-10 mins for a bit crack 10/10

what date is the Stanhope show on mate??

Proper spoilt it for me mate my lad wanted to show our blade but he said not in front of them lot dad can we just go

I was just so gutted for lad really boile my piss

shame for the youngun mark,but thats the way its going,just got to check fb out to see the class of idiots these days, atb mc