Pellet Thoughts

Yes. My thoughts exactly, from reviews they seem to go ok, but the members options matter more. They don't seem to be that pointed actually. More so an 'acute dome', hence the post... It's all perhaps in real world results.

Interesting. Keep us all posted if you try some. I find aa fields suit my rifle pretty well but I don't seem to be able to resist experimenting with others in search of that all elusive perfect pellet so I am genuinely eager to hear if you have good results. :);)

• Like 1

I once had a .22 Air Arms TX200 rifle that loved Air Arms Hunters over Air Arms Fields Rez. It's a semi-pointed (semi-Diablo?) pellet in reality. Not a full-sharp pellet which, I've yet to find, are anything near as reliably accurate.

Definitely worth a try at least :thumbs:

Simon

Edited to add.

I'm certain they are available in 5.52mm headsize.

Edited by pianoman

Yeah that's um Simon. I will do, I'll get though these exacts, I know they'll be good, picked um up today @ 5.52. To be fair, if they are grouping well, like really well, I might stick to um for a bit, but it's good to hear they get the nod from the members.

I've had a play with hunter extremes in .177 sub 12ft lb and was very impressed with them up to about 40 yards. Up to that sort of range you couldn't fault them at all in my s410 but the groupings seemed to open up very quickly beyond that. When they're on song they hit with one hell of a whack but to be honest if you put the pellet in the right place dead is dead regardless of what you use :) your best bet really is to get a sample pack and try a few (if your using .177 pm me and I'll stick 20 or so in the post if you like)

• Like 1