Big Money For Pups

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog men don't really sell dogs,well the "dog men" i know don't anyway,they breed for quality when needed and surpluss is gifted out even when good money has been spent on the stud no money is taken fo

that's just the way things have gone mate bundle greedy c**ts fleeceing boy lookin big money for pups f****n con men game full of them

i never charged a penny in my life for a pup always gifted to lads i was hunting with, but it seems by the looks of things theres good money to be made all you hear is 300 500 even heard lately 800 fo

I gave a c**t off here good bitch fr nothing and when he bred her c**t charged me fr a pup lol :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I gave a person of here a pup at 8 weeks dosed and paravo done 5 bitches and a dog in the litter .I keep the dog gave away the bitches the dog died at 8 months the chap said yea can have the bitch back i only want 200 for her :hmm: i paid him the week after another man gave me another bitch back for 250 :yes: i was hunting with these men every week at the time :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1