Big Money For Pups

Every pup as a price on it and its up to the owner what he thinks there worth just like a stud fee.

To many crying c**ts on here moaning about same think day in day out f**k sake.

Its like this don't like the price don't buy simple

nobody i know has any intension of buying.But..their ntitled to keep young lads wide that theirs con men operating in the game.
You must have some dogs nans

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog men don't really sell dogs,well the "dog men" i know don't anyway,they breed for quality when needed and surpluss is gifted out even when good money has been spent on the stud no money is taken fo

that's just the way things have gone mate bundle greedy c**ts fleeceing boy lookin big money for pups f****n con men game full of them

i never charged a penny in my life for a pup always gifted to lads i was hunting with, but it seems by the looks of things theres good money to be made all you hear is 300 500 even heard lately 800 fo

Every pup as a price on it and its up to the owner what he thinks there worth just like a stud fee.

nobody i know has any intension of buying.But..their ntitled to keep young lads wide that theirs con men operating in the game.

just 2..they do me. :yes: bred them meself.coming 4 now . :thumbs: how many dogs the TOP men go through in 4 yrs.

just 2..they do me. :yes: bred them meself.coming 4 now . :thumbs: how many dogs the TOP men go through in 4 yrs.
But what you have to think about most top men in england anyway are match men and have a dog that kills 1out 3 is just not good enough.Would love a dog killing week in week out.In the running dog world there is levels if your happ running at you level fair play but some people need more then others.

But what you have to think about most top men in england anyway are match men and have a dog that kills 1out 3 is just not good enough.Would love a dog killing week in week out.In the running dog world there is levels if your happ running at you level fair play but some people need more then others.
seems to be worse in the coursing game, but look at even track greyhounds the fetch mega bucks too

whos these TOP MEN :laugh: thats wat people trying to explain .

Never hunted in England but I know there couldn't be a dog or bitch killing every week in Ireland if so it s Peter pan stuff

Never hunted in England but I know there couldn't be a dog or bitch killing every week in Ireland if so it s Peter pan stuff

heard one that never blanked :laugh:

anyone paying big money for a lurcher pup must be mad. its not names or breeding that makes a good dog its the dog the heart and the fight in the dog and the way its reared makes a good dog. got a 8 year old 1/4 bull 3/4 greyhound her got it given to me when it was 6 months old don't no nothing about its breeding or what the dam or sire were doing and didn't ask any questions but he wont back down from anything gives 100% on everything I wouldn't be without him out hunting and hope to get a pup out of him in the further. an another 2 lurcher pups don't no nothing about there breeding bought them for 60 quid old dog puled fox out of bramble bush yesterday when out for there daily walk and they both got stuck in so just goes to show its nothing to do with the breeding. by the way was complete accidental I never start lurchers on big game to there at least over a year old before anyone starts.