Dogs Stolen In South Wales

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hate these threads so sad to hear bump

Can't believe you can nearly chop some ones arm off and not have the whole police force descend on you

I would go to the papers.   Man nearly hacked to death trying to rescue his beloved dog from a travels site.   Oh and don't forget to mention that the police were informed, but done f##k all.  

i think he should contact the news and highlight the problem and who mainly do this type of theft and it its travlers nearly every time a dog gets stollen its found on a site not saying its 100% travlers because its not but maybe the police will be forced in to taking action instead of sitting on there f***ing arse doing nowt

I would go to the papers.

Man nearly hacked to death trying to rescue his beloved dog from a travels site.

Oh and don't forget to mention that the police were informed, but done f##k all.

Eather to scared or more likely to politically correct, just like they was with those Paki nonses.

Hope your well soon fella.

Edited by slip lead
  • Like 2

I would go to the papers.

Man nearly hacked to death trying to rescue his beloved dog from a travels site.

Oh and don't forget to mention that the police were informed, but done f##k all.

Eather to scared or more likely to politically correct, just like they was with those Paki nonses.

Hope your well soon fella.

and they claim to be picked on by none travlers and not wanted anywhere ids there any wonder when they rob ya dog go andd get it back and they try hacking ya f***ing arm off

The old bill don't wont to know, because they haven't got the recourses to go onto the site.

It's a f#####g joke what the scum get away with, f#####g parasites.

its nothig to do with resources, bet there are plenty of them doing traffic control! a lot of it is to do with the chances of getting a conviction (slim).

i am a little surprised though that more people dont decide to take the law into their own hands, for example paying a visit in the ealry hours with a can or two of petrol....especially when it isnt just about someone nicking a dog but has now become about people trying to kill you.....i haerd a story a few years ago of some old boy who had his dog stolen, so he put rat poison in apples and fed them to the travellers horses.

• Like 1