Charles Bronson

A while ago, someone on here asked if it wasn't time Charles Bronson was released.

Answer is no. The man's obviously a vicious crackpot. Boils my piss when people make him out to be some sort of hero when he's just a scumbag.

http://news.sky.com/story/1328156/charles-bronson-guilty-of-attack-on-governor

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked him in Death Wish !!

....  Who never raped, killed or molested anyone. Maybe he's what we need on the streets of Rotherham.

He's a nobody that couldn't cut it in the outside world , in he's mind he thinks he's an artist and a hard man. In reality he's bully with a crayon in a very small room !

Posted Images

A while ago, someone on here asked if it wasn't time Charles Bronson was released.

Answer is no. The man's obviously a vicious crackpot. Boils my piss when people make him out to be some sort of hero when he's just a scumbag.

Who never raped, killed or molested anyone. Maybe he's what we need on the streets of Rotherham.

• Like 8

Who never raped, killed or molested anyone. Maybe he's what we need on the streets of Rotherham.

Doesn't make him a model citizen though does it?

Life sentance 15years. Hes done 40 is most of his actions inside against the system,i think id be a head case,the rooftop governor officers attacks who can blame him,i agree send him to rotherham

He went inside for armed robbery. He'd be out by now if he didn't keep going mental and attacking people and taking them hostage.

I agree he never raped or killed anyone, but if he was out, how long would it be before someone looked at him the wrong way and was also attacked? Would you want him as a neighbour?