Another 2 For The Collection :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going well lol

Aye I don't like the look of it either and that cameo job doesn't help it but as long as it shoots straight who really cares

I see rifles as tools to do a job - as long as they do their job, that's the first and foremost. If it doesn't do it's job, doesn't matter how pretty it looks !   There's a chap at my club who made

Posted Images

Does it come with "Made In China" stamped on it?..?!

What is this fascination with Air Rifle Bullpups anyway are you planing to wage Armoured Warfare against those dastardly dangerous Reds otherwise known as Rabbits...............!

That will be abserlutely perfect for lamping from the landy! Looks a bit "different" lol. But I bet it will be very practical to manoeuvre out the landy window and saves your nice gun stocks from scratches when bouncing about too. It will be a handy tool that I bet if you can look beyond its looks and imagine how much easier it will be to use than manouvering a snooker que falcon out the window while hoping the bunny stays put long enough or pigeons see movement from a long gun moving about outside the window. You could always buy a thumbhole stock for it for when your gonna take it out in the daylight lol.

• Like 1

Camo is awful IL either Matt black it or get back to wood but I still quite like it don't know what will be like in the flesh but even as a back up gun it IL do ID love a edgun thats the only bullpup that looks the dogs but grand + really! This was in same price band as a qb78 , maybe sometimes I should just say no to these deals but saw a use for this loving the replies though knew it wouldn't be everyones cup of tea

What was that rubber textured spray called, was it plastidip? In black i bet that would be quite good for it and make it grippy too. The cammo look and that scope doesn't help its appearance I bet it would look better in black with a better scope. If it shoots accurately it will be a handy little gun.

• Like 1

Does it come with "Made In China" stamped on it?..?!

What is this fascination with Air Rifle Bullpups anyway are you planing to wage Armoured Warfare against those dastardly dangerous Reds otherwise known as Rabbits...............!

Yep definitely your welcome to join me lol

No I just liked the compact size of it just kept going back and looking at it thinking hmmm its useable for nowt!!!

I reckon you will get loads of bunnies with that,................................ hit em while there rolling around with laughter. :thumbs:

I reckon you will get loads of bunnies with that,................................ hit em while there rolling around with laughter. :thumbs:

I

Edited by mattybugeye

Pi$$ing myself here maybe I should have kept this to myself eh

So no takers if I don't like it ???

No worries, mate, I'll take it off your hands, so long as you pay the postage to France and wrap it carefully in fivers... :haha:

I particularly like the way that only half of the scope is connected to the mount, and only half the mount is connected to the action. Good bit of ergonomic design, that. :toast:

Actually, I'm looking for a second-hand .22 right now, so WTF, I'll buy it. It is without a doubt the ugliest rifle I've ever seen, but I'm sure I could improve its looks by chucking the stock and mounting the action on a large turd. :lol:

Edited by Coypu Hunter
  • Like 1

I see rifles as tools to do a job - as long as they do their job, that's the first and foremost. If it doesn't do it's job, doesn't matter how pretty it looks !

There's a chap at my club who made a couple of stocks from 3/8 ply sheets for 2 SMK's that he bought for next to nowt. I was , to say the least, sceptical when he told me, but now I've seen the results, I know that a turd CAN be polished (if only to a small extent !)

It's not my cup of tea, but if you have some fun with it, that's brilliant - if you can make a few quid on it, even better !

Good luck, mate ! :thumbs:

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 2