I feel for the kurds.

They have nowhere to run.

The turks hate them and shoot them regularly

And there own country men hate them and shoot them regularly.

They are trapped.Just like the slaughter of civilians out in gaza.

The Gaza where they indiscriminately fire improvised rockets from the roofs of schools and hospitals at civilians? The Gaza where they dig tunnels so that suicide bombers can covertly cross the border ? That Gaza ??

Im talking about the inoccence of war/conflict.

Not hamarse.

I feel for the kurds.

The Gaza where they indiscriminately fire improvised rockets from the roofs of schools and hospitals at civilians? The Gaza where they dig tunnels so that suicide bombers can covertly cross the border ? That Gaza ??

We'll then that's that then kill them all... just like the whole of Northern Ireland should have been killed because of the IRA bombings ect

I feel for the kurds.

Not hamarse.

I feel for the kurds.

We'll then that's that then kill them all... just like the whole of Northern Ireland should have been killed because of the IRA bombings ect
you talk with the same blindness as the extremists the loyalists done their fair share off bombings and shootings too but I suppose that was ok
  • Like 1

I feel for the kurds.

Not hamarse.

I feel for the kurds.

I'm not saying that - I'm saying they're not as innocent as their apologists (especially that Galloway berk !) would have you believe.

They have largely brought this on themselves by voting for a group (Hamas) who are sworn to the destruction of Israel - did they think Netanyahu would be asked over for a cup of tea and a nice chat ? Every ceasefire so far has been broken by the Palestinians - they have shown themselves to be unwilling to compromise, and insist instead on a ridiculous list of demands before they will consider negotiations. The Israeli position is clear and straightforward - 'we will not negotiate while we are under fire'.

The Isaeli response to violence is entirely predictable and, in my opinion, entirely justified !

• Like 1

I feel for the kurds.

Not hamarse.

I feel for the kurds.

you talk with the same blindness as the extremists the loyalists done their fair share off bombings and shootings too but I suppose that was ok

Sorry kev didn't mean to offend...it was just a example...ie you can't blame the majority for the minorities actions...just boils my piss when innocent children get killed whatever colour race or religion they are!

I feel for the kurds.

Not hamarse.

I feel for the kurds.

I'm not saying that - I'm saying they're not as innocent as their apologists (especially that Galloway berk !) would have you believe.

They have largely brought this on themselves by voting for a group (Hamas) who are sworn to the destruction of Israel - did they think Netanyahu would be asked over for a cup of tea and a nice chat ? Every ceasefire so far has been broken by the Palestinians - they have shown themselves to be unwilling to compromise, and insist instead on a ridiculous list of demands before they will consider negotiations. The Israeli position is clear and straightforward - 'we will not negotiate while we are under fire'.

The Isaeli response to violence is entirely predictable and, in my opinion, entirely justified !

I agree Hamas need to be destroye same as all radicals ...but it's the innocent people on both sides that end up suffering...that's all I was trying to get at...it's not nice to see!

I feel for the kurds.

Not hamarse.

I feel for the kurds.

I agree Hamas need to be destroye same as all radicals ...but it's the innocent people on both sides that end up suffering...that's all I was trying to get at...it's not nice to see!

They're not innocent ! They elected, as their leaders, a group (Hamas) who had stated their violent opposition to the very existence of Israel .What did they think was going to happen.......................... ?

(Actually, I'll temper that a little - the children are innocent, as they had no say in things, but, as for their suffering, they should perhaps look no further than their parents ..........................)

Edited by Blackbriar

I feel for the kurds.

Not hamarse.

I feel for the kurds.

Sorry kev didn't mean to offend...it was just a example...ie you can't blame the majority for the minorities actions...just boils my piss when innocent children get killed whatever colour race or religion they are!
no problem mate I'm the same I hate too see kids been killed in those violent conflicts but the sad part is the majority of them will grow up too have the same extremists view